• Is a creative thinker
• Has ADD/ADHD
• Has executive function issues
• Is a world-class procrastinator
• My child does well in class work, but not on tests.
• He can't seem to sit still.
• He does his homework, but doesn’t remember to hand it in.
• I’m told my child “doesn’t test well,” but not why or what I can do about it.
• My child is really bright, but doesn’t seem to know how to get organized (or take notes, or use time well.)
• I'm exhausted by the time homework is done!
Who: Parents of Middle, High School and young adult learners. Open to all, regardless of whether your child has taken the Study Skills class
Instructor: Betty Caldwell, M.A., Director, Stressless Tests®
None scheduled at this time. Please sign up here to indicate your interest in a class and receive a notice when it will be held.
“Ah! I understand her so much better now. Best of all, I can help her improve her ability to focus. Very enlightening!”
“I was happy to learn that the difficulties my son is having are not a result of any lack of intelligence or ability…I feel like I now have a valuable set of tools to use to help him.”
Sign up to receive future course announcements and our newsletter